The world’s leading Global Conferences organizer Scientific Federation invites to all the physicists from all over the world to attend the prestigious scientific " 4th Global Congress and Expo on Condensed Matter and Materials Physics" which is to be held during March 23-24, 2020 at Krakow , Poland which includes prompt Plenary, Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions from experts in the Condensed Matter Physics, leaders from the fields of Materials Physics, and students from diverse groups, leading universities, research institutions and Physics Industries to share their research experiences on all aspects of this rapidly expanding field and thereby, providing a showcase of the sophisticated techniques with Theme"latest researches and innovation in condensed matter physics ".
The field of Theoretical, Materials and Condensed Matter Physics have not only helped the development in different fields in science and technology but also contributed towards the improvement of the quality of human life to a great extent. All this has become possible with the different discoveries and inventions leading to the development of various applications. The core aim of Condensed Matter Physics (condensed-material-physics-2020) conference is to provide an opportunity for the delegates to meet, interact and exchange new ideas in the various areas of Theoretical, Materials and Condensed Matter Physics.
- Condensed matter physics Scientists
- Research students and Research Institutes
- Professors, Students, Researchers from Physics
- Managers and Business Intellect Professionals
- Business Professionals from Electronic Industries
- Advertising and Promotion Agency Managers
- Delegates from Physical and Materials Science societies and Associations
Young Researchers Opportunity:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.