Scientific Federation invites all the participants from across the globe to attend 2nd Global Summit & Expo on Laser Optics & Photonics during June 14-16, 2018 at Rome, Italy which includes Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Optics & Photonics-2018 will also provide the excellent opportunity to meet experts, exchange information, and strengthen the collaboration among Directors, Researchers, Associate Professors, and Scholars from both academia and industry.
The 2nd Global Summit & Expo on Laser Optics & Photonics is anticipating participants from 40 and more countries across the globe and the three day conference will provoke Plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster, and Oral presentations. This program provides three days of robust discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for development of new materials for global requirements.
Our pleasure to meet you in upcoming event…!!!
YOUNG RESEARCHERS OPPORTUNITY:
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
• Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
• Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
• Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
• Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
• Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
• To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in Laser Optics & Photonics research and development.
• To identify research and practice based innovations in optimizing Laser Optics & Photonics and development.
• To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in optimizing Laser Optics & Photonics research and development.
• To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of optimizing Laser Optics & Photonics research reforms.
• To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in optimizing Laser Optics & Photonics and development.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically as per our template, using our submission link. Abstract submission is open from October 05, 2017 to May 30, 2018. Please note that all submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Committee.
Authors will be notified by the Organizers of the conference if their abstracts have been accepted for a poster or an oral presentation.
Oral sessions consist of a series of individual talks. The time allocated to each oral presentation is 20 minutes including 5 minutes for questions.
A poster presentation allows you to interact face to face with people interested in your research. Each poster session lasts 2 hours. Posters should be no larger than A0 (84 cm wide by 119 cm long) in portrait/landscape format. Please follow the guidelines.
Workshop presentations are interactive skills-based discussions that last 60 minutes. Workshops must be interactive, and include practical information that participants can bring back to their communities.
Best Poster Award:
A maximum of 3 prizes will be awarded for the best student posters, the following criteria applies:
• The work must be predominately that of the student
• The poster must be prepared and presented by the student
• The student must register for the conference (as student registration)
• The prize consists of a certificate and $200, and will be paid after the conference by cheque or bank transfer.